1. the poisonous fluid that some animals, as certain snakes and spiders, secrete and introduce into the bodies of their victims by biting, stinging, etc.
Down the spiral, once again.
DVS1, what else is there to say.
5 AM landscape.
Heard this groover on the street on Sunday. Sort of Monday tune.
“Do not let Sunday be taken from you If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.”
Albert Schweitzer quotes (German medical Missionary, Theologian, Musician and Philosopher. 1952 Nobel Peace Prize, 1875-1965)
good•ness (ˈgʊd nɪs)
1. the state or quality of being good.
2. moral excellence; virtue.
3. kindness; generosity.
4. the best or most valuable part of anything; essence.
5. a euphemism for God: Thank goodness!